SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Iversens from Haderslev,Holstein Schleswig, Denmark
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:18:44 -0500

Hello,
Curious about Haderslev surnames of Rasmussen as in the family I am
researching has such a family of this area.
My 4th cousin is researching her husband's line back to Denmark. She may
visit Haderslev on her trip towards end of July into August 2010.
Descendants of Peter Petersen Weng
Peter Petersen Weng
+Kristine Marie Ploug (Plogh)
Mads Peterson Weng b. 21 Mar 1841, Boiskov, Tystrup, Schleswig-Holstein,
Germany, d. 2 Nov 1903, Vor Frue, Haderslev,
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
+Anne Dorothea Christenen m. After 4 Nov 1875, Vor Frue, Haderslev,
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, d. After 1912, par. Jörgen Petersen Christenen
and Anne Marie Rasmussen
Their children:
Anne Christine Laurine Weng b. 22 Oct 1877, Vor Frue, Haderslev,
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, d. 14 Dec 1882, Vor Frue,
Haderslev, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Marie Dorothea Weng b. 20 Mar 1879, Vor Frue, Haderslev, Schleswig-Holstein,
Germany, c. 13 Apr 1879, Vor Frue,
Haderslev, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Jörgen Peter Weng b. 6 Jul 1881, Vor Frue, Haderslev, Schleswig-Holstein,
Germany, c. 28 Aug 1881, Vor Frue, Haderslev,
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Mads Christian Weng b. 31 May 1884, Vor Frue, Haderslev, Schleswig-Holstein,
Germany, d. 13 Aug 1926, Brooklyn, Kings,
New York, bur. 16 Aug 1926, Evergreen Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, NY Section
Nazareth #5295
+Marie Hollerauer b. 25 Aug 1892, Munich, , Bayern, Germany, m. 14 Mar 1913,
New York City, New York, NY, d. Abt 2
Jun 1962, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, bur. 5 Jun 1962, Evergreen Cemetery,
Brooklyn, Kings, New York Section Nazareth
Gr # 5295, par. Johann Hollerauer and Franziska Neudecker
Marie Anna Weng b. 4 May 1913, West Hoboken, Hudson, NJ, d. 1 Jun 1995,
Brooklyn, Kings, New York, bur. Abt 3 Jun
1996, Ardsley, Westchester, NY
Max Christian Weng b. 24 Apr 1914, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, d. Abt Jun
1985, Bronx, Bronx, New York.
If you see a connection for further exploration please let me know.
Kay Diers
[1] wrote:

Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

[2]http://boards.rootsweb.de/stellen.europa.deutschland.schleswigholstein/6275.
2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

- part 2 -

but I'm a little confused because you are searching for Johann Frederik Iversen
and Anna Kristina RASMUSSEN.
"My" Johann Frederik is the same as yours (because of the parents) but his wife
! Where did you find her name?

Kind regards from Gluecksburg (very close to the danish border)
Odette