SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: ,
Subject: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Haeselich
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:01:05 -0000

Author: kadeco99
Surnames: Haeselich Hselich Haselich
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.ceeurope.germany.schleswig.general/6355/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Does anyone know anything about the family of Johann Georg Haeselich 1806-1894 Landschaftsmaler (Landscape artist)?

I'd like to know whether he married, had children and who were his parents?

I believe he was related to the artist Marcus Johann Haeselich/ Alias: Johann Marcus Haeselich (1807-1856), possibly cousin. Any information about him is also welcome.

Important Note: