SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L ArchivesArchiver > SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS > 2011-07 > 1311906401
From: "" <>
Subject: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] Peter Claussen b. 1788,his father and Trienke Kuehl, Schleswig c. 1750
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 02:26:41 -0000
This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
Message Board URL:
Message Board Post:
I'm researching my family tree around Erfde and Tielen, Schleswig.
There is some geneological records here:
However, that gives a Peter Claussen (born abt 1733, Tielen) being married to Ann Margreth Lorentz. They had two children, then she died. He then married a Trienke Kuehl (born abt 1732) and they have five children, including two named Peter. The first child was born in 1770, the last 1788.
The last child would have been born when the mother was around 56.
I strongly suspect their data is wrong. Either the date is wrong, or the parents are wrong.
Could someone try to hunt down Peter Claussen (born 1788-07-14, Tielen) as well as Trienke Kuehl who married a Peter Claussen?
Here's their data:
Peter Claussen was born about 1733 in Tielen. He married Trienke Kuehl [born about 1732] about 1769. They had the following children:
1. Peter Claussen was born in Jun 1770 in Tielen. He died on 19 Dec 1770 in Tielen.
2. Wiebke Claussen was born in 1781 in Tielen.
3. Trienke Claussen was born on 16 Apr 1785 in Tielen.
4. Engel Claussen was born about 1787 in Tielen. She died about 1827.
5. Peter Claussen was born on 14 Jul 1788 in Tielen. He married Trienke Arp on 18 Dec 1808 in Erfde.
The author of this message may not be subscribed to this list. If you would like to reply to them, please click on the Message Board URL link above and respond on the board.