SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS-L Archives

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN-ROOTS] LAGE of Wisch, Schleswig-Holstein
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:46:12 -0000

Author: irene_lage
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.ceeurope.germany.schleswig.general/3009.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Moin Stacy,

Wed love to share any information we have about the Lage family with you. Wed also be interested in any of the newer information you have.

Herby and I visited Iowa in 1976 and met many of Julius and Anna Lages children and grandchildren. It was a wonderful experience.

Could you send me your e-mail address? Here is mine -

Important Note: