SCLANCAS-L Archives

Archiver > SCLANCAS > 2007-10 > 1193495490

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCLANCAS] ISO J.C. MONTGOMERY in Lancaster Cnty b: 30 Jan 1860
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:31:30 -0000

Author: doseyg
Surnames: Montgomery, Steel
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.southcarolina.counties.lancaster/1516.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear Montgob1,
I have not found anything regarding my John C. Montgomery (my grGrandfather)line.
What I do know:
He he migrated to E. Texas around 1900, with Mary [Steel-maiden] and either 2 children (Hubert Oscar b:15 Mar 1891 , Minnie Irene b: 7 Nov 1892/3). Possibly, lived with family either an Aunt or Uncle for a while...

Important Note: