SCMARLBO-L Archives

Archiver > SCMARLBO > 2010-05 > 1273143145

From: <>
Subject: Re: [SCMARLBO] SCMARLBO Digest, Vol 5, Issue 8
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 6:52:25 -0400

Tom,
Thank you for making this available,the list will indeed appreciate you for making this possible. It is good for us to benefit from your hard work, I can fully appreciate you.
I do not take this for granted.
Please visit the website below if you have not already, where Connie Shreves and I post obits concerning Marlboro, Marion and Dillon counties.
Helen Lane Wiggins in Dillon Co.SC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pee-Dee/