SCNEWBER-L Archives

Archiver > SCNEWBER > 2009-02 > 1233842551

From: "Tina/Bill Swyers" <>
Subject: Re: [SCNEWBER] Jalapa Cemetery
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:02:31 -0600

Are there any cemeteries around Jalapa.
Tina
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dena Whitesell" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 7:15 AM
Subject: [SCNEWBER] cemeteries

Hi Dean, yes...Paul and Gary are doing a GREAT job GPS'ing the cemetery
locations. ALL SC county GPS locations, thanks to Paul and Gary, are now
online on Genealogy Trails as they have donated their info to GT. I'm
working on getting the Newberry ones online and I believe Donna is helping
them, or is going to help, but I'm not positive of that.

Happy Trails, Dena

Genealogy Trails - Always Free, Always Updating

State Coordinator South Carolina:

http://www.genealogytrails.com/scar/

Newberry County, South Carolina:
http://genealogytrails.com/scar/newberry/index.htm