SCNEWBER-L Archives

Archiver > SCNEWBER > 2009-02 > 1234130386

From: Marty Davis <>
Subject: Re: [SCNEWBER] William Thomas Caldwell cemetery
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:59:46 -0500

I think you already got an answer about William Thomas Caldwell, but
Rosemont Cemetery looks to be complete ­ or almost, at least - on
Find-a-Grave. You might also try searching for the other people you are
interested in on Find-a-Grave too ­ you don¹t have to search by cemetery.
It is always my first stop when searching for a grave site, and I¹ve been
rather amazed at how often I haven¹t had to go further. And it¹s a big help
to enter gravesites on FaG as you find them because it can be a help to
other researchers, especially if you can give a few facts as well.

marty davis