SCOTLAND-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > SCOTLAND-CEMETERIES > 2002-08 > 1028857107

From: Dianne Fleenor <>
Subject: [SCOTLAND-CEMETERIES] Re: SCOTLAND-CEMETERIES-D Digest V02 #128
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:38:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vonnie,
Thank you so much for responding. I have relatives burried in Stevenston, Irvine, Riccarton, St Quivox, Kilmarnock, Beansburn, Monkton & Prestwick, Dalry, Sourlie (Kilwinning), Dreghorn and Fergushill. I will try to put a list together for you (of what I have so far) this weekend if that's ok? I'm not sure who died where...but these are the places where they were born, lived, married or died. I think it's wonderful of you to do the lookups for me since I haven't been able to find much.
Thanks,
Dianne California, USA