SCOTLAND-GENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > SCOTLAND-GENWEB > 1999-09 > 0938399439

From: BaggyGenes <>
Subject: Re: Would appreciate a suggestion.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:30:39 -0700

Hi Edward -- Would you happen to know where one might obtain prisoner's lists
from Dunbar and Worcester? There are several other researchers who have been
trying to locate such lists, without much luck. There's evidently one ship's
list for Worcester prisoners online but nothing else. Would prisoners have
been listed in Scotland, or in England? What ports were used to send them to
the colonies?

Any help most appreciated.

Judy