SCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > SCROOTS > 2006-02 > 1139369364

Subject: Elizabeth Ann Holladay dau. of Neighbor and Maggie Holladay
Date: 7 Feb 2006 20:29:24 -0700

Classification: Will

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I, Elizabeth A. Holladay, make this my Last Will and testament.

I. I give and bequeath all my personal property to my beloved nieces, Virginia A. Bagnal and Lynwood Holladay,
share and share alike.

II. I give and devise all my real eatate to my brother, Andrew Mithchell Holladay, in fee simple.

III. Should my said brother predecease me, then I give and devise all my real estate to his children ( except Alva Manly
Holladay), share and share alike, in fee simple.

IV. Should any of the children of Andrew Mitchell Holladay named as devisees herein, have predeceased me leaving
issue living at my death, then such issue shall take the parent's share.- Those who predecease me without issue
taking nothing hereunder.

V. The devise of said real estate is subject to any mortgage or mortgages over same which said mortgages and my
funeral expenses shall be paid by said devisee or devisees.

VI. I have excluded my nephew Alva Manly Holladay and his children as devisees because I have already aided him

VII. I hereby nominate, constitute and appoint my nephew Milton Ravnel Holladay executor of this my Will
to serve without bond.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and seal this the Third day of july, A.D. 1936.

Elizabeth A. Holladay (SEAL)

Signed, Sealed, published and Declared )
by the said Elizabeth A. Holladay as )
and to be her Last Will and Testament )
in our presence who at her request and )
in her presence and in the presence of )
eachother hereunto subscribe our names )
as witnesses. )

This s My Great Great Grandaunt

This thread: