SCT-FIFE-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-FIFE > 2003-11 > 1068842049

From: "Tom and Rhona Seath" <>
Subject: [FIF] Helen Gillies marriage 1917
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:22:40 +1100

Norrie

Here are the details

1917 District Buckhaven Page 25/50

21 August 1917 at 126 Wellesley Road Methil after the Banns according to the
Forms of the Established Church of Scotland

David BIRRELL coalminer Pte 2929 1st Bat Black Watch Batchelor aged 25
Living at 19 Glebe Street Leven
s/o David Birrell sawyer and Isabella Mackie deceased and

Helen GILLIES spinster aged 21 Living at 126 Wellesley Road Methil d/o
George Gillies coaltrimmer and Mary Henderson
Signed by Alexander Roberston minister and James Gillies and Lily Williamson
witnesses register 3 August 1917 at Buckhaven

Take Care

Rhona