SCT-INVERNESS-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-INVERNESS > 2004-11 > 1100795466

From: Arleen Koello <>
Subject: Re: Kingussie Mi's
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:24:34 -0500

Kay,

I have a copy of the Speyside Monumental Inscriptions (pre 1855) Booklet,
published by The Scottish Genealogy Society 1992. It includes Kingussie;
would be happy to do a look-up for you or anyone else on the list.

The Booklet has MI's for:
Laggan, Kingussie, Insh Alvie, Rothiemurchus, Garten & Kincardine,
Abernethy, Duthil, Inverallan, Cromdale, Advie, Inveraven, Knockando,
Aberlour, Rothes, Speymouth & Bellie.

Arleen
Long Island, New York, USA