SCT-ROXBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ROXBURGH > 2005-12 > 1134532705

From: "John P Geist" <>
Subject: Re: Huggan and Murray
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:01:59 -0500

Hi Helen, were the parents of your Catherine Huggan, Thomas Huggan and
Catherine Swan?
if so then I am also researching this family from Jedburgh, then moved to
Hawick,
1851 Hawick.
Greenwynd,
Elizabeth Allan,head,mar,37,born Jedburgh.
John Huggan,brother,unm,22,born Jedburgh,
Catherine Huggan,sister,unm,20,born Jedburgh,
James Huggan,brother,unm,18, ,,

There was also 2 brothers named Andrew and Thomas,
Possibly a brother George and a sister Janet all born in Jedburgh.

let me know if we have a link,
Amanda.
Canada.