SCULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCULL > 2012-01 > 1326842623

From: "" <>
Subject: PA Sculls
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:23:43 -0000

Author: morever08
Surnames: Scull, Warren, Starrett, Irwin
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.scull/134/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I've just recently started looking into my family history, after my grandmother (the family historian) passed away last year. Before she died she sent my mom an excerpt from the book "History of Westmoreland County" (if anyone knows the author, I'd appreciate it). And with the book I've traced my heritage from Nicholas Scull, who arrived in Philadelphia in Sept. 1686, to his son Nicholas, to his son Jasper, to his son John, John Irwin, George Ross to Isabel Warren Scull, who married Goldwin Starrett, parent of Isabel Warren Starrett, who is my great grandmother.

I'm looking to flesh out the information that I have, and am willing to share the book with others. Thank you!

Important Note: