SDMCCOOK-L Archives

Archiver > SDMCCOOK > 2003-08 > 1059853086

Subject: [SDMcCook] Re: VINZ from Wisconsin -> Pearl Twp, McCook County
Date: 2 Aug 2003 13:38:06 -0600

Surnames: Vinz
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/ygB.2ACI/12.2

Message Board Post:

My grandfather, Robert Gilbert Vinz, was from Madison, Wisconsin. He married Mary Louise Gibson in Yazoo City, Mississippi in 1917. They had two daughters, Anna Louise (b. 1917) and Martha Anne (b. 1929). Anna Louise married Earl Patton ("Pat") Crews and had four children, Robert Patton, Missye Ann, Joshua David and Cynthia. Martha Anne married Hubert Louis Cowand of Bay St. Louis, Mississippi and had two daughters, Pamela Adrienne and Michele Helene. I would be interested in knowing if there is any relation to the family you're seeking.

This thread: