SE-KENTUCKY-L Archives

Archiver > SE-KENTUCKY > 2001-10 > 1002067922

From: "Baxm" <>
Subject: Rosie Arnett Jackson & Menifee Jackson, Magoffin CO KY>??
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:12:02 -0400

I am seeking information on Rosie Arnett Jackson and Menifee Jackson. Rosie
was the daughter of Ambrose and Sarah Jane Perkins Arnett and sister to
Haden Arnett who died in Magoffin County in 1971, Bernie Arnett who died
February 1966 in Breckenridge MN, Dudley Arnett (don't know what happened to
him either), Warnie Arnett, Lillie Arnett who married Boone Jackson and
lived in Lebanon OH (don't have date of death for her, but have his date of
death as Feb. 2, 1966), Bert Arnett who married Julia Higgins (don't have
much on them) and Martha Arnett who married Calloway Carty and lived most of
her life in KY around Salyersville, Lexington and Ashland). Rosie had
several
children--Raleigh (Rollie, DOB 2/15/1912 in KY), Ollie, Arnett,
Nannie(Nancy, DOB 1/13/1915 in KY) and Jewel, but I have little information
on them, such as the DOB's for the remaining children, who they married or
when and when they died, if they have. Haden was my grandfather and I am
seeking any information on his siblings and/or their children. Thank you
for your
assistance.

Bax McClure
researching: Neirinck or Neirynck (Moline IL and Pittem or Thielt Belgium),
Lamont (Moline IL and Belgium or the Netherlands), Bourquin (Thielt
Belgium), Van Hecke or Van Haecke (Belgium or The Netherlands), Arnett
(Boyd, Greenup or Magoffin County KY and Scotland), Risner and Lykins
(Magoffin County KY and Scotland), McClure and McCabe (Grayson County KY,
Scotland and Ireland)and Eck (KY, WV and PA)

This thread: