SE-TN-L Archives

Archiver > SE-TN > 2002-08 > 1029822918

From: "Deborah Woolf" <>
Subject: Re: [SE-TN] Jemima Adams Raper ?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:55:18 -0700

Joyce,

I have run across Narcissa BROWN THOMPSON a few times. I don't know where I
put the data
but know she filed a claim (Dawes). I'll try to find it. Also, believe she
appears on the 1896 Census
(Choctaw or Cherokee Census). If I can find info. I'll repost it for you.
It maybe in the CherokeeGene
archives.

I know nothing about the RAPER line except the name appears on the 1835
Cherokee census.

Debbie