SEAMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SEAMAN > 1997-06 > 0865814701

From: "Marilyn Galvan'" <>
Subject: Seaman family in the midwest!
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 19:05:01 -0500

I am new to this site. I have Seaman relatives and would like to know if
others are familiar with our line or not. All of this from Carlinville, IL
(Macoupin County)
Nancy McWain b.1826 KY married Sylvanus Seaman
b. 1811 NY
Children: Mary E. Seaman b.June 24, 1841 IL (children below @ A)
William J. "James" Seaman b. 1843 IL
Millie Seaman b. 1848 IL
Lewis Seaman b. 1850 IL
George Seaman b. 1854 IL
Samuel Seaman b. 1858 m. Martha Davis IL (children below
@ B)
Lavinia Seaman b. 1860 IL

Children- A. Samuel Bowyer b. 1835 England / Mary E. Seaman Bowyer b.
1841:
Emma Harriett Bowyer b. 1873 m. James William Arnold
Sarah Bowyer b. 1858 m. George Lancaster
Mary Ann Bowyer b. 1860 m. Mike Ryan
George S. Bowyer b. 1861 m. Emma Lancaster
So.Hall,Middlehall,ENG
Ed Bowyer b. 1869
Albert b. 1871 (? child or relative)
Children-B. Samuel Seaman b.1858 & Martha Davis IL
Sylvanus Moses Seaman b. Jan 18, 1884
Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thank you, Marilyn Trover
Galvan

This thread: