SEAMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SEAMAN > 1997-08 > 0870451418

From: <>
Subject: Re: Seaman cemetery information from Hempstead, Long Island.
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:03:38 -0400 (EDT)

I wish I could get involved in all the problem solving. It is so much fun
and interesting. But at this particular time we haven't connected our
Sylvanus Seaman into the Hempstead Long Island or the other ones in Mass. At
this point we are still orphans. If anyone should run across SYLVANUS SEAMAN
from Herkimer County New York, please help us connect into the family. I am
looking forward to having lots of new cousins one day. Until that time. The
particulars are: Sylvanus Seaman born in Fairfield, Herkimer Co, New York
about 1806-1808. Parents unknown, brothers and sisters unknown. Traveled to
Illinois early in his life. Married Nancy McWain of Kentucky in 1850s.
Children: Mary E., George R., Samuel R., Milley, William James, Ellen,
Lewis, and Lavina. Lived in Carlinville, Macoupin County Illinois for many
years until his death in 1893. Thanks for any help, if you should come
across anything in your research. contact Mary Lusk () or
Marilyn Galvan ().

This thread: