SECOR-L Archives

Archiver > SECOR > 2003-06 > 1055768141

Subject: [Secor] Re: SICARD/SEACORD/SECORD/SECOR
Date: 16 Jun 2003 06:56:32 -0600

Surnames: Secord/Sicard
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/UZGBAIB/19.149.1.1

Message Board Post:

Dear Don,

Thank you, we are French. If you would send a physical address I have a mailer I am preparing because it will help others and us. My address is

Gloria Picchetti
414 N Orleans St suite 301
Chicago IL 60610

I am starting to think that JC was type o and that our Great-grandfather might be Edwin Secor of Manistee, that would make the lumberman/banker, Charles Lathrop Secor, our great great uncle.

However these people did not show records back to Ambroise Sicard whom we were all taught is our ancester. Do you need a copy of that tree?

I am so jealous of the Europeans. They know who they are!

Yours truly,

Gloria Picchetti

This thread: