SEELY-L Archives

Archiver > SEELY > 2001-08 > 0997550656

From: "Daniel Seelye" <>
Subject: Fw: [SEELY-L] Seeleys of Chemung County NY/Bradford Co PA
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:24:16 -0700

Oliver, Kelsey

I feel as you do that this data does needs to be researched and if possible
be corrected. or added to the correct linage.

I am forwarding your messages to the Seeley Genealogical Society for there
information.

Maybe the two of you would be able to take the time and make the effort to
further study the data
that is available to set the record straight.

I thank you both for your time and the information that you have supplied to
the Society.

Jim, I know you are busy and on the road and unable to make contact with
all. This is an item that can not to taken care of overnight and will
require lots of study.

What are you thoughts.?

John and Kathie, I ask the same question, what are your thoughts ?

Daniel P Seelye

http://home.att.net/~seelyegen
2001-Reunion Tacoma, WA.
6th,7th,8th September