SELLERS-L Archives

Archiver > SELLERS > 1999-07 > 0932268280

From: "dhardage" <>
Subject: Re: Sellers: Anson County, NC
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:24:40 -0700

Marie,

How do I unsubscribe? I love the list, but we are in the process of
relocating and I need to temporarily unsubscribe until we get moved. I
can't find where I put the info on unsubscribing...help! I will look
forward to resubscribing in a couple of months. Is there an archives where
all the messages are kept so I can catch up on the list later? Thank you
for such a valuable tool and for your efforts in keeping this together for
all of us SELLERS!
Darla Hardage

----------
> From: marie sellers hollinger <>
> Subject: Re: Sellers: Anson County, NC
> Date: Saturday, July 17, 1999 8:11 PM
>
> JGENT = Who is this=wife of Philip?died 1902?
>
> Martha listed living in Fort Stephenson, Mississippi in 1902
> This was part of Will of Phillip A SELLERS dated 13th day fo Feb 1901
(death 1
> July1902)?
>
> YOU need to follow All Census/Wills in ANSON CO, NC and AGES and wives-
> I don't have a chart made on these families, but you should be able to
trace with
> All this info?
> OR follow the 1850/1880 census thro?
> Thanks for Sharing, perhaps someone else can help prove the connections.
marie,
> iowa
> ===========
>
> wrote:
>

> Will of Phillip A SELLERS dated 13th day fo Feb 1901 (death 1 July1902)
> mentions the following children:
> Helen SELLERS
> Flora SELLERS
> Sarah F. SELLERS m. _________ HINSON
> Margaret SELLERS m. _________HINSON
> Harriet SELLERS m. _______DEESE
> Alice SELLERS m. _______ SWINK
> Susan SELLERS m. _______ WEBB
> Dora SELLERS m. J. Frank SMITH
> John C. SELLERS
> William B. SELLERS m. Mollie CARTER m. 1881 ages he 24, her 18
> T.B. SELLERS m. Mary HINSON m. 1889 his age 33
>
> Sarah, Margaret and Susan are listed as living in B________ County, NC in
> 1902
>
> Martha listed living in Fort Stephenson, Mississippi in 1902

This thread: