SFHG-L Archives

Archiver > SFHG > 2004-06 > 1086399164

From: "Helen & Bill Bultitude" <>
Subject: Re: [SFHG] Burials John and Rose SAXBY from Rye after 1795
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:32:44 +1000

Thank you for that Joanne,

I did get some SAXBY entries from Christine but, come to think of it, that was probably a few years ago now - though it seems like last week. Time flies when you are researching. I will contact her again and see what she has on the database now.

I'm pretty sure there is mention of some of the Laughton SAXBYs on the Access to Archives website. Have you checked that out for SAXBY, BLACKMAN and ATTREE?

Happy hunting,
Helen, NSW, Australia

Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [SFHG] Burials John and Rose SAXBY