SFHG-L Archives

Archiver > SFHG > 2005-02 > 1107852627

From: "David Finnigan" <>
Subject: RE: [SFHG] re wills post 1858
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:50:27 +1100

Sorry this is a while coming but I couldn't find the web address.

Index to Death Duty Registers 1706 to 1883 is at:

They are progressively working towards 1903 - about two years every month.
So I guess another year to completion.

Regards, David Finnigan
Exceedingly hot in Sydney at 38C today

Phone: +61 (2) 9940-3540
FAX: +61 (2) 9940-4350
Mobile: 0412 243 881

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not the addressee (or
responsible for delivery of the e-mail to the addressee), please disregard
the contents of the e-mail, delete the e-mail and notify the author