SFHG-L Archives

Archiver > SFHG > 2005-03 > 1109743970

From: "David Finnigan" <>
Subject: RE: [SFHG] 1861 Census
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:14:33 +1100

I used the 1861 census at 1837OnLine last night (Sydney time) with success.
The main problem that I found was that it doesn't provide page references -
you have to try and decipher them from the image (which is not always
possible). I have only looked at images and not the household transcription.

Regards, David Finnigan

Phone: +61 (2) 9940-3540
FAX: +61 (2) 9940-4350
Mobile: 0412 243 881

www.finnigan.com.au

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not the addressee (or
responsible for delivery of the e-mail to the addressee), please disregard
the contents of the e-mail, delete the e-mail and notify the author
immediately.