SFHG-L Archives

Archiver > SFHG > 2005-09 > 1127028848

From: "patricia weston" <>
Subject: RE: [SFHG] Samuel Medhurst-Westons b.1815-1822
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:34:08 +0100

Thank you for all this information Sue. I bought the book from SFHG some
time back but unfortunately the details saying that it was possible that
Samuel Medhurst was John Weston's father in law, comes from the same source
that I have, from an old aunt which she had written down. Young John, who is
not one of the brothers from the star mill, was born in 1815, died age 31,
so he would have been old enough to marry from about 1830 but unfortunately
I cannot find any information on him marrying a Medhurst but I will keep
trying. The West Sussex County Times relates to a notice being placed in the
paper saying that Edward Weston had left the partnership because of an
accident.

Thank you for all your help, Pat Weston