SHAMROCK-L Archives

Archiver > SHAMROCK > 1998-06 > 0899234767

From: "O'connor, Wayne" <>
Subject: RE: SHAMROCK-D Digest V98 #64
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:26:07 -0500

Hello Peggy,
Thank you for your information re the O'Connor website. I do
not have internet but will keep your address whenever I can get to a
computer. For now I will answer you thru SHAMROCK.
O'Connor is my married name. We go back to Thomas O'Connor
possibly born in Georgia. No date but maybe @ 1820s. He married a
Canadian, Nora Matthews in Canada. Irish origin is unknown.
Next generation is John O'Connor, b. 1851 in Owen Sound,
Ontario.
Married Catheine Fitzpatrick in 1879. Died in Rice County, Minnesota in
1945.
Six children: Clara, Dellen, Charles, Tom, John, George O'Connor, all
lived around Rice Co. Mn.
Feel free to post this if you wish. I can be reached by mail or
e-mail
at
Thank you.
Mary T.