SHARP-L Archives

Archiver > SHARP > 2002-06 > 1022990858

From: "Skip Weber" <>
Subject: [SHARP-L] Joseph Sharp
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:07:42 -0500

Hi gang!

I've been reading your conversations with great interest, hoping that someone would mention Joseph Sharp, 1774-1805, b in St. Helena Parish, Louisiana. Married a Josephine Carillo or Bastillio between 1767-1802?

They had a son, Joseph, b Sept 3, 1794 in Bourbon County, KY, died Nov 29, 1866 in Mandeville, LA. Married Sally Spell on July 15, 1816 in St. Tammany Parish, LA.

Ring any bells? Sure would love to hear from you....

Skip Weber, CCIM

NAI/Latter & Blum, Inc.
4608 James Drive
Metairie, LA 70003-1214

Please take a moment to visit my website at and let me know what you think.... Thanks!

This thread: