SHARP-L Archives

Archiver > SHARP > 2002-10 > 1033732703

From: Gwen Wood <>
Subject: [SHARP-L] Photo request
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 07:58:23 -0400

On another surname list I belong to, there was a request for any photos
(jpegs) of older generations that could be shared. I thought this was
such a great idea I would try the same request of the SHARP list.

OK everyone, who has photos of relatives that would also be of interest
to other more distant cousins for the purpose of making a more complete
'book' when the time comes to print out all that data you've been
accumulating for years?!

Personally, I only go back as far as my grandparents but if anyone is
interested I'd be happy to share. My grandmother is Martha Eugenia
SHARP (b. Aug 27, 1877), daughter of Francis Marion SHARP / Elizabeth
Jane McDANIEL, granddaughter of James C. SHARP / Elizabeth COOK.

Gwen

This thread: