SHARP-L Archives

Archiver > SHARP > 2007-11 > 1193966434

From: "marilyn E B" <>
Subject: Re: [SHARP] Isaac Sharp - Will Book C-1, pg. 341: 20 March 1809
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:20:34 -0400

The following individual is my gggg grandfather:

S610 SHARP William 1779 Old 96th D SC No Twp. Listed

If you happen to find a connection between him, Martin and Isaac I can
give you information on William's descendents. William was described
as being of English descent.

But I have never been able to connect him to the other Sharps in that area.

Smiles,
Marilyne