SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2010-05 > 1273858918

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] Sheets: Martin, Jacob, David, Anderson, Martha Jane
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 17:41:58 -0000

Author: ShirleyJeanBaker
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/796.3.1.3.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Judy,

I do not have information about Jacob Jr. being married more than once, but you never know it could be possible. Jacob Jr.'s son, Elijah, was married to Eliza PHILLIPS.

I don't know when Jacob Jr. and Susannah KUNTZ were married, but their first child was Elijah, he was born about 1820. So it's possible Jacob Jr. was married to someone else before the birth of Elijah about 1820 which would include the year 1818 in the marriage records you found.

The Jacobs I have are:

Jacob son of Jacob SHEETS Sr. and Mary WOODS, b. abt. 1810
married to Elizabeth WALLER

Jacob SHEETS son of Andrew SHEETS and Mary SHEARER, b. abt. 1795

Jacob SHEETS son of Jacob SHEETS III and Nancy Louisa EASLEY, b. abt. 1879

Jacob SHEETS III son of Jacob SHEETS JR and Susannah KUNTZ, b. 1843, married to Nancy Louisa EASLEY

Jacob SHEETS Jr. son of Jacob SHEETS Sr and Catherine FOUTS, b. about 1797 in NC

Jacob SHEETS Sr. son of Martin SHEETS, b. about 1765

Thanks,
Shirley

Important Note: