SHELTON-L Archives

Archiver > SHELTON > 1999-11 > 0943146270

From: "dhardage" <>
Subject: Re: SHELTON
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:04:30 -0800

The information would be available on the LDS Website and you can download
it or print it from there...the website is <www.familysearch.org>. The new
version of PAF 4.02 is available to download free for those who may not
have a genealogy program on their computer. It will save a trip to the FHC
and alot of typing. I hope this will be helpful to the list.
Darla Hardage

----------
> From: Juanita Bradshaw <>
> Subject: SHELTON
> Date: Saturday, November 20, 1999 11:33 AM
>
> Sally,It would take me a week to type all of this, I dont type well, If
you
> have an LDS church that has a family history center with it you can get
the
> same thing, thats where I got it from the Ancestral File. If not I will
mail
> it to you if you will send your address. I can
> do this, The names from the Pedigree Chart.
> Green Berry Shelton--1850
> David Shelton--1822
> David Shelton --1776
> James Shelton--1726
> Ralph Shelton --1685
> Peter Shelton--1664
> Sir John Shelton --1620
> William Shelton --1594
> Ralph Shelton--1504
> John Shelton(Knight)-1472
> Shelton( Lord of Shelton)-1430
> John Shelton ( 17 Lord Shelton)-1403
> William Shelton ( 18th Lord )-1353
> Ralph Shelton { Knight } -bef 1360
> Ralph Shelton { 15th Lord )--1347
> Ralph DeShelton { 14th Lord }--1315
> John De Shelton { Sir }--1302
> Robert De Shelton--1245
> Henry Shelton--1225
> Henry De Shelton --1197
> Ralph De Shelton < 1201 >
> Nicholas De Shelton--1175
> John De Shelton--1150
> John De Shelton { 1st Lord }-1124
>
> Now that is a mess of Sheltons, I love them, most of them have death
dates
> and spouses, I didnt get the sumbitter or the familys but I can ,
Juanita

This thread: