SHENANDOAH-L Archives

Archiver > SHENANDOAH > 1998-08 > 0902323100

From: "Judy Lee Nichols" <>
Subject: FRY
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:18:20 -0400

I am new to this list, and wanted first to introduce myself, my name is
Judy Lee Fry Nichols, and I live in Logan County; Bellefontaine, Ohio; and
I started on genealogy about a year ago, the end of August.

I am researching, THOMAS J. FRY, who was born in the SHENANDOAH COUNTY,
VIRGINA, b. 1813. He married ELIZABETH STOUT of Ohio.

THOMAS J. FRY died in SHELBY COUNTY, OHIO; in 1886. He would be my great,
great, great grandfather.
My grandma compiled this info below, and stopped with FRY, and went farther
back into (GERMAN) BAKERS' and the COVAULTS.

THOMAS J. FRY was the father of HUGH FRY, 1834-1898.

HUGH FRY was the father of DANIEL WEBSTER FRY, 1872-1942.

DANIEL WEBSTER FRY was the father of ARTHUR EARL FRY, 1907-1964.

ARTHUR EARL FRY was the fathe of ARTHUR FRY JR, 1930-1995.

ARTHUR FRY JR., was my dad.

Any replys welcome.

Thank you.

Judy Lee Fry-Nichols

Researching FRY, BAKER, COVALT, COVAULT, WILGUS, HUGHES, MATTHIS, and more,
dads side.

Researching DARLING, STEELE, STEEL, SHOEMAKER, PENWELL, PETERS, COOK,
WHEELER, HART, BARNHART, MERRIMAN, moms side.

This thread: