SHERWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > SHERWOOD > 2002-07 > 1028175896

From: "JAH" <>
Subject: RE: [SHERWOOD] John Sherwood, b. c1792, resident of Nunda, Livingston Co, NY,
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:24:56 -0500

Geoff:

My 1810 AIS shows Zadoc in Montgomery Co. in the 1810 census. Here is the
info:

Name: Sherwood, ZedockYear: 1810
County: MONTGOMERY CO.State: NY
Page: 079

Is Nunda Montgomery, or Wyoming??? Let me know, and I'll see how many
Sherwoods were there in the 1810 and the 1830. I don't have the AIS CD for
1820.

Judy Herbert