SHIELDS-L Archives

Archiver > SHIELDS > 2003-02 > 1044388245

Subject: [SHIELDS] Buffalo, NY Shields
Date: 4 Feb 2003 12:50:45 -0700

Surnames: Shields
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/5FHBAEB/1131

Message Board Post:

I am looking for information about the William F. Shields family of Buffalo, NY. William Francis Shields, Sr. was born in the late 1800s. William F. Shields, Jr. was born in 1920. William F. Shields,III was born in 1951. I have no information about William Sr.'s family or ancestors. Family legend has it that his father came from Ireland. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Bill Shields, Virginia.

This thread: