Archiver > SHIPS_FROM_ENGLAND > 2011-03 > 1300417972

From: Gwen Majewski <>
Subject: [Ships From England] Passengers from Liverpool
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:12:52 -0400

Am researching a family who lived in Liverpool and came to New York between
1848 and 1850. I have searched many online passenger lists and have been
unable to find them. The following is the information I have.

Robert Valentine Williams, born January 1824, christened in Manchester.
Stonemason or apprentice
Mary Hogarth Williams, born in February 1824 or 1825, christened in
Jane Williams, born August 1844 or 1845 in Liverpool
Edward Williams, born May 1848 in Liverpool

The next child was born in Ohio, US in 1851

The family is found in the 1850 U.S. Census in New York taken in June or

If anyone can help me find information on this family's journey to the
United States I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

This thread: