SHIPS_FROM_ENGLAND-L Archives

Archiver > SHIPS_FROM_ENGLAND > 2011-03 > 1301573745

From: "Gail Harms" <>
Subject: [Ships From England] QUILLINAN
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:14:17 -0700

Hello,
My name is Gail and I am new to this list. I am researching the family of William Quillinan. William Quillinan married Eliza McMahon on Nov 18,1866 in Fulham Fields England. There son my ggrandfather Dennis was born on Sep 11,1868 St Giles they also had a daughter Honora born Feb 1871 St Giles. The 1900 census saids that Dennis came to the US in 1887 he lived in Manhattan New York I have been unable to fine out what ship Dennis came on. His mother Eliza and sister Honora came to the US in Oct 1890 on a ship called the Pavonia but two pages have not yet been transcribed. So I thought that maybe Dennis came here when his mother and sister came.But I am not sure. Any help would be great.
Thank you Gail

This thread: