SIKES-L Archives

Archiver > SIKES > 2000-08 > 0966872978

From: Diane Scannell <>
Subject: Descendants of Guy Edward Sikes
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:49:38 -0500

I am forwarding the following message to the list on behalf of a
subscriber who sent the message to my personal mail. Please be sure
messages intended for the List are posted to "" or
"".

Diane Scannell, List Administrator

http://sikes-sykesfamilies.rootsweb.com

===============

I feel kind of silly, but the earliest Sikes that I know is my
grandfather. His name was Guy Edward Sikes. He was married twice,
first to Dorathy Praster, and his second was Nelly I'm not sure of her
maiden name. He had five children all together. There names are Ronald
Edward Sikes, Orville Sikes, Roger Sikes, Emily Sikes, Donald Roy
Sikes.

My grandfather was born somewhere in New Mexico, and moved to
California. He was living in a small town called Cuyama when he died
sometime in the fifties (I think).

My grandma (Nelly) wants me to visit soon with all my questions, and
promises that she will clear up a lot of my questions about all the
stuff that I heard from both grandmothers. Good and bad. Delena
M Levine

This thread: