SILVA-L Archives

Archiver > SILVA > 2011-02 > 1298070695

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SILVA] Silvas of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:11:35 -0000

Author: nkmann60622
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.silva/773.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, glad to hear from you. I hope we have common ancestors. Maybe we can help each other. My siblings and I are fair skinned and my dad and his siblings were also. My one brother had very light brown hair and my youngest sister had blonde hair until she was about 3 or 4. What is your dad's name and when was he born?

Important Note: