SILVER-L Archives

Archiver > SILVER > 2009-03 > 1236516464

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SILVER] Reviving "Silver Threads"
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:47:44 -0000

Author: pstephens7
Surnames: Silver
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.silver/747.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have Northern Silver Ancestors I have bben trying to go furtherback on my tree.All of the Ancestors I know about are from Pennsylvania and most worked on the railroad James "Jim" Wellington Silver married Verna Truesdell also of Pa. In 1891 it has been told Jim came to Ararat Pa on the train. He had been traveling by train as a hobo looking for a new place to call home. It is said he had been on the train for quite some time traveling around states above Pa and thru Canada. Ancestors and descendants both here in Florida and many in Pa.If yo have any info would love to hear from you

Important Note: