SILVER-L Archives

Archiver > SILVER > 2009-03 > 1237439388

From: ,
Subject: [SILVER] Silber (Silver) Family Coat of Arms
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:09:48 -0000

Author: johnjsilver
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.silver/756/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have done some research and had a rendering of our Coat of Arms done. I've seen a few of them but they are..well...not too pretty. If you are interested in seeing a really nice version you can find it here: http://johnsilveronline.com/SilverCoatofArms.jpg

I, for one, am having a tattoo of the insignia on my arm. I don't expect you do to anything as rash as that but you can have a look anyway. Enjoy!

John

Important Note: