SILVER-L Archives

Archiver > SILVER > 2009-03 > 1237547784

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SILVER] Soloman SILVER married Hannah Levine and "Dora"
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:16:24 -0000

Author: write2fight
Surnames: Boris Barney Dora Helen Abraham
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.silver/169.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My grandfather was Boris or Barney Silver,from White Russia area-died in the late '50s before my birth.Don't know anyone from his side of the family.He married Dora,and their 2 kids were my dad Abraham,and my aunt Helen(still alive),who married Dave Levine!!They lived in Brooklyn,and moved to Newark about 1941.Don't think there's a connect here,but my grandpa did have brothers and sisters(I heard) and one brother moved out West.

Important Note: