SIMPSON-L Archives

Archiver > SIMPSON > 2007-07 > 1184089873

From: "Barbara Baker" <>
Subject: Re: [SIMPSON] Simpson's from Washington, Greene,and Fayette Counties Pennsylvania
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:51:13 -0400

Bonnie,

Thanks for anything you can find on William Galbreath and Andrew and John
Simpson. I believe that both Andrew and John served in the NC Militia and
that was the reason they were absent from Galbreath's service. If you could
find a marriage, or anything for either Andrew or John, it would be
wonderful.

Barbara