SIMS-L Archives

Archiver > SIMS > 2009-02 > 1233897742

From: William A Harrison <>
Subject: Re: [SIMS] Sims Research
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:22:22 -0600

To Lueda Thomas ,

I have a Josiah Sims in my tree. He was born 21-Jan-1837 in Pendleton
(now Highland) Co, VA, married Nancy Grimes in 1856, had 4 sons: Wallace,
John, Joseph & Robert. Josiah died 26-Sep-1906.

Josiah was the son of John Bennia Sims and Lucinda Stone.
John was the son of Silas Sims and Catherine Seybert.
Silas was the son of James Sims and Sarah Hullinger (widow of Richard
Somers).

James is my 3g gf.

Bill Harrison

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:09:30 GMT "" <>
writes:
> Mr. Sims,
> I am a Sims researcher, although my name isn't Sims. I could use
> some help. Some time back, I was able to find a living descendant
> of my Sims ancestor. I visited him last Fall in Springfield,
> Missouri and got his DNA and sent it into the Sorenson Molecular
> Genealogy Foundation (they give away free kits). I am so hoping
> that I will be able to find out which family my ancestor, Josiah
> Sims belongs to. Do you know if there is a place on the computer
> where there are Sims comparisons of DNA? Also, has DNA been taken
> of a descendant of Augustine Sims, as I believe my Josiah Sims might
> be related to him. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Lueda Thomas, Omaha, NE
Click to find information on your credit score and your credit report.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2Oy9TVQsmQaCS3AHrNJ5hfAq9u1vYllRFopvDKbKnuoBLvx/

This thread: