SIZEMORE-L Archives

Archiver > SIZEMORE > 2009-09 > 1254001585

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SIZEMORE] Hiram Sizemore
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 21:46:25 -0000

Author: GeriJohnson29
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sizemore/887.894.896.929.937.948.949.954.955.957.958.961/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi! noticed your name on board.. only thing I can come up with on Black Hawk.
There is a William Sizemore, son of Wilkerson Sizemore, don't know who his father is as yet.
William Sizemore b. 1851, Dry Hill, Leslie Co., KY.
d. Mar 14, 1924 Leslie Co., KY.\married to Elizabeth Muncy b. Dec 27, 1879 Dry Block, Perry Co., Ky
d. Nov 03, 1939 Dry Block, Perry Co., KY
2 children known:
Lincoln Sizemore b. 3/15/1902 Dry Hill, Leslie Co., KY
c. 6/08/1980 Ohio
He married Mae Campbell b. 9/29/1907 Campbells Break, Perry Co., KY. d. 12/2-/1939
Lewis Sizemore b. 1895 d.? Married Sarah Wooten no info.

do you have a picture of William Black Hawk? I would love to have a copy & I will be glad to pay for it as well, or where can I get one?
Thanks Geri Sizemore Johnson

Important Note: