SKUCE-L Archives

Archiver > SKUCE > 2006-08 > 1154995471

From: "Neil Grantham" <>
Subject: New member
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 01:04:31 +0100

Hi folks,
you will probably have had an email with the subject {not a subscriber}
which was from Marlene Mead.
This is what happens if you post to the list without subscribing, though
Marlene thought she had by 'subscribe'ing to the admin address for this
list.

Welcome to our list Marlene. It's pretty quiet, but has some flurries of
activity.
For the none Americans on the list, can you please let us know where you are
(I assume Mi is a abbreviation for one of the states?)

Best wishes
Neil Grantham
List Administrator for SKUCE-L
To subscribe/unsubscribe, send an email to
<mailto:> mailto:
with just the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line.
All derivations of this surname are welcome (E.G. SKUES, SKUSE, SKEWIS,
SCUSE, SCUCE etc.)

This thread: