SLAUTER-L Archives

Archiver > SLAUTER > 1999-03 > 0922162774

From: carol davis <>
Subject: Re: [SLAUTER-L] BIBLE: SAMSON/SAMPSON (Related Surnames: Slaughter, Brouse, Smith, Bradford, Curtis, Brown, Bennett, McDowell, Hayes, Thompson, Beauchamp, Miller, Martin , Cochran,
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:19:34 -0600

Hi- I am searching for my gg grandpaarents
Emory SCOTTEN born maybe Pennsylvania or possibly Deleware who md
25 Nov 1824 Mary SLAUGHTER who was born 22 Sept 1794 probably possibly Deleware.
She died 29 Jan 1873 where??. Her father was Thomas SLAUGHTER and her mother was
Martha SWIFT. Their children were
Allen
Enoch
James
Thomas
Davis
Mary Ellen
Hester Ellen (my g grandmother, have information to share on her family).
Lutie which might be out of line

There was another mg which I think produced William, Elijah, and Nancy Ann. I
pick up solid information when Emory SCOTTEN and Mary SLAUGHTER were in Franklin
county Indiana in the 1827-1830 time frame.
Would certainly like to find someone working on this family and line.
I am hoping.
Carol