SMITH-L Archives

Archiver > SMITH > 1998-04 > 0892742809

From: "CHARLES MILLER" <>
Subject: [SMITH-L] John Buckner SMITH b. 1758 VA
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:06:49 -0400

John Buckner SMITH was b. 1758 VA s/o Christopher Kitt SMITH of Louisa Co VA
and Orange Co NC. J. B. was a Rev. Soldier, he m. 3 times 1st to Dianna
Grant in Spartanburg, SC, 2nd to Margaret 3rd to Frances Dodd, he may have
fathered about 14 children, the exact names is partly the reason for this
query. Some of the known and possible children of John Buckner are Mary m.
Benjamin Sumner, Elizabeth, Aaron b. 1775 m. Rachel, John Buckner Jr. b.
1785, Ephraim 1810 m. Elizabeth wilson, Reuben, Joshua 1772 m. Piety or
Pitney Crane, Hiram, james, Moses 1805 m. Atkinson, Washington 1810-1859 m.
Elizabeth. Probably all lived and died in Pickens Dist or Oconee Co SC.
Anybody want to trade info or swap stories about this family??
It is a fact!! Every time you post a message about your ancestors you are
identifying and lifting your forefathers up to the world, effectively saying
"This is my Mother and My Father." Whether you did it intentionally or not
you did what God commanded us to do in Matthew 19:19 "Honour Thy Father and
Thy Mother: and Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." Did you know that
Genealogy is mentioned no less than 17 times in the Bible and that there are
hundreds of specific genealogies stated in the Bible.
MILLERs visit
http://familytreemaker.com/users/m/i/l/Charles-C-Miller/index.htm

This thread: