SMOTHERMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SMOTHERMAN > 2010-02 > 1266513463

From: Carolyn Smotherman <>
Subject: Re: [SMOTHERMAN] 1808 Rutherford County Tennessee
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:17:43 -0600

Thanks for the information. Hugh's land was far away from where he is
known to live. And I don't think there is a record of him or his
family selling that land. I wonder if he actually received a title to
it.

How did you find those records? Did you have to read through the
whole thing or is there a search?

Carolyn